Pranic Healing is a highly evolved, effective and comprehensive system of natural healing techniques, developed by Grand Master, that uses life-force (prana) to cure any ailment in the human body. Using a scientific “no touch, no drug” methodology, Pranic Healing utilizes prana to initiate specific biochemical changes to accelerate the body’s innate ability to prevent, alleviate, and heal a whole spectrum of physical, emotional, and mental ailments as well as balance, harmonize and transform the body’s energy processes.Prana is a Sanskrit word that means life-force. It is the vital force that keeps the body healthy and alive. It is known as Chi in Chinese, Ki in Japanese, Ruah in Hebrew and with other names in many other languages.Pranic Healing is based on the fundamental principle that body has its own innate capability to heal and repair itself and that the healing process is accelerated by increasing this life force that is readily available from the sun, air and ground to address physical & emotional imbalances.Master says “Life Energy or prana is all around us. It is pervasive; we are actually in an ocean of Life Energy.” This pervasive energy that surrounds, interpenetrates and sustains the physical body, also affects our emotions, our ability to handle stress, relationships and even finances!The Pranic Healing methods are powerful, yet simple and fairly easy to understand; anyone can learn and apply Pranic Healing in no time at all.Pranic Healing is a no-drug, no-touch therapy and hence requires no physical touch with the patient – the practitioner applies healing on the Energy Body rather than on the physical body.
- It can bring down the temperature of children suffering from high fever in just a few hours and heal it in a day or two.
- It can relieve headaches, gas pains, toothaches, and muscle pains almost immediately in most cases.
- Cough and cold can usually be cured in a day or two. Loose bowel movement can be healed in a few hours.
- Major illnesses such as eye, liver, kidney, and heart problems can be relieved in a few sessions and healed in a few months.
- It increases the rate of healing by three times or more than the normal rate of healing.
- It reduces side effects of medicines.
These are only a few things that Pranic healing can do. Pranic Healing has vast applications, on almost every aspect of life.
Is Pranic Healing easy to learn?
YES! No pre-qualifications required. Learning Pranic Healing is easier than learning to play piano or to ride a bicycle. Grand Master formulated an easy to learn, user friendly system, so brilliantly simple that even new students can rapidly learn to heal simple ailments, enabling them to produce immediate positive results that contribute to good health and well being.Like driving, Pranic healing requires time to achieve a certain degree of proficiency.
Who Can Learn Pranic Healing?
Any healthy person, above 16 years of age, with an average intelligence, an average ability to concentrate, and certain degree of persistence can learn Pranic healing in a relatively short period. See more in FAQ’s page…Pranic Healing Courses are offered throughout the world, throughout India and here in Telangana. We heartily and warmly welcome you to the exciting world of energy, the amazing world of Pranic Healing.May Good Health, Peace and Joy be with you!!
About Meditation on Twin Hearts
MEDITATION ON TWIN HEARTS(MTH) is an advanced meditation technique aimed at achieving illumination or universal consciousness. It is also an instrument of world and community service that eventually harmonizes the earth by blessing it with loving-kindness, peace, joy and goodwill.
Meditation on Twin Hearts is a noble tool that hopes to raise one’s vibrations toward higher states of awareness and expanded levels of consciousness. Presently being practiced globally by tens of thousands of people of different religions and backgrounds, the Meditation on Twin Hearts is extraordinary in its simplicity with amazing and dramatic results.Grand Master, the modern founder of Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga and the spiritual teacher and spiritual inspiration to millions of people worldwide introduced this meditation as a powerful tool for spiritual development.
“Meditation on Twin Hearts is one of the most powerful meditation tools for spiritual development. It is a true gift from the Great Ones.”
--- Grand Master
About Meditation on Twin Hearts
THE TWIN HEARTS:
What is Meditation on Twin Hearts?
Meditation on Twin hearts is based on the principle that some of the major energy centers or chakras are entry points or gateways to certain levels or horizons of consciousness. The Twin Hearts pertain to the heart and crown energy centers. The heart chakra is an energy center in front of a person’s chest. It is the energy counterpart to the physical heart. The heart chakra is the center for compassion, joy, affection, consideration, mercy, and other higher refined emotions. The Crown energy center (also called the spiritual heart) located on the top of the head is the entry point to higher spiritual consciousness. To achieve illumination or cosmic consciousness, it is necessary to sufficiently activate the crown chakra. This can be done only when the heart chakra is sufficiently activated. Only by developing the higher refined emotions can one possibly experience divine love. When the crown center is highly developed, one experiences Divine Love and Oneness with All.Blessing the earth with loving-kindness, peace and goodwill following the Meditation on Twin Hearts can be done by a group as a form of world service. The effectiveness of the blessings is magnified many times more when done as a group rather than as an individual.
Benefits of Meditation on Twin Hearts
The Meditation on Twin Hearts is a method used for gaining deep relaxation, eliminating stress, promoting health, increasing creativity and intelligence, and attaining inner happiness and fulfillment. It is practiced by millions of people worldwide and is a simple, natural, effortless technique
Some of the benefits include:
- Reduced Stress and anxiety
- Increases contentment, happiness, inner peace and joy in life
- Improves family and interrelationships
- Increases physical and inner strength
- Enhanced immunity against diseases
- Brings mental clarity
- Improves creativity, intelligence and comprehension skills
- Cleanses and strengthens the chakras and auras (thereby makes the body on all levels stronger and more dynamic)
- Improves academic performance, athletic skills, behavioral functioning, memory and overall school and job performance.
WHO SHOULD NOT PRACTICE THE MEDITATION ON TWIN HEARTS?
- 1. Persons below 16 years old.
- 2.Patients with severe heart ailment, hypertension, glaucoma, or kidney and liver problems. Pregnant women.
- 3.Pregnant women.
- 4.Heavy smokers.
- 5.Heavy meat eaters (particularly pork).
- 6.Persons with excessive alcohol consumption or use of addictive and hallucinogenic drug
Steps in Meditation on Twin Hearts
- 1.Cleansing The Etheric Body Through Physical Exercise Do physical exercise for about five minutes. Doing physical exercise has a cleansing effect on the etheric body. Light grayish matter or used-up prana is expelled from the etheric body when exercising. Physical exercises have to be done to minimize possible pranic congestion since this meditation generates a lot of subtle energies in the etheric body.
- 2.Invocation For Divine Blessing
- 3.Invoke the Divine Blessings. Hindus pray for Shiva or Krishna or to the Guru, Christians to Jesus or Christ or Mary, Muslims to Allah, and Buddhists to Buddha. If you are eclectic, you may say, “To the Universal Supreme God.”You can use the following invocation:“To the Supreme God, I humbly invoke for divine guidance, divine love and illumination, divine oneness, divine bliss, divine help, and divine protection. With thanks and in full faith.”
- 4.Connecting The Tongue To The Palate Connecting the tongue to the palate completes the connection between the front and back energy channels of the aura, thus increasing the energy level and facilitating the circulation of energy during the meditation.
- 5.Activating The Heart Chakra And Blessing The Entire Earth With Loving Kindness Press your front heart chakra with your finger for a few seconds. This is to make concentration on the front heart chakra easier. Visualize a small earth, the size of a small ball, directly in front of you. Concentrate on the front heart chakra and bless the earth with loving kindness at the same time visualizing pink light flowing from your heart chakra enveloping the entire earth. You may use the prayer of St. Francis of Assisi. Be aware of your heart and hands as you say silently say the following.To the Supreme God,
- 6.Make me an instrument of your peace.
- 7.Feel the inner peace within you. Allow yourself to be a channel of divine peace. Feel the peace within you. Let it flow to your arms, to your hands. Bless the earth with peace. Gently and lovingly share this peace with the small earth in front of you.
- 8.Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
- 9.Feel the divine love within you. Allow yourself to be a channel of divine love. Feel this love within you. Feel this love flowing from your heart, to your arms, flowing to the small earth in front of you. Bless the earth with peace and with love.
- 10.Where there is injury, pardon.
- 11.Feel the spirit of reconciliation. Allow yourself to be a channel of divine forgiveness, divine reconciliation. Bless the earth with the spirit of forgiveness, reconciliation, understanding, harmony and peace.
- 12.Where there is despair, hope; doubt faith.
- 13.Feel the divine hope and faith. Allow yourself to be a channel of divine hope and divine faith. Bless the earth with hope and faith. Bless people who are having a difficult time with hope and faith. Silently tell them, “You can make it.” Bless them with divine hope and divine faith and divine strength.
- 14.Where there is darkness, light; sadness, joy.
- 15.Allow yourself to be a channel of divine light and joy. Bless the entire earth with divine light and joy. Bless people who are sad, depressed and in pain with divine light and joy. Fill them with light and joy.
- 16.Activating The Crown Chakra And Blessing The Earth With Loving-Kindness Press the crown chakra with your finger for several seconds to facilitate concentration on the crown chakra and bless the entire earth with loving-kindness while visualizing divine white light flowing from your crown and enveloping the earth in front of you. When the crown chakra is fully opened, some of you will feel something blooming on top of the head and some will also feel something pressing on the crown. The following blessing may be used:From the center of the heart of God,
- 17.Let the entire earth be blessed with loving-kindness.
- 18.Feel the divine love and kindness. Allow yourself to be a channel of divine love and kindness and share these with the whole earth.
- 19.Let the entire earth be blessed with great joy and happiness.
- 20.Feel the joy and happiness and share these with the entire earth. Visualize people smiling, their hearts filled with joy and happiness.
- 21.From the center of the heart of God,
- 22.Let the entire earth be blessed with
- 23.understanding, harmony, and divine peace.
- 24.Allow yourself to be a channel of understanding, harmony and peace. Visualize people or nations that are on the verge of fighting or are fighting reconciling and living in harmony with each other. Visualize people putting down their arms, shaking hands and embracing each other.
- 25.Let the entire earth be blessed with
- 26.goodwill and the will to do good.
- 27.Imagine people not filled with good intentions, not only talking about doing something good, but also actually carrying out these good intentions. This is the meaning of the “will to do good.”
- 28.Meditate And Bless The Earth With Loving-Kindness Simultaneously Through The Heart And Crown Chakras After the crown has been activated, concentrate simultaneously on the crown chakra and the heart chakra, and bless the entire earth with loving-kindness for a few minutes. This will align both chakras, thereby making the blessing more potent. Imagine the small earth in front of you. Visualize a golden light from your hands going down to the earth, filling the whole earth with light and love. You may use the following blessing:From the center of the heart of God,
- 29.Let the entire earth, every person, every being
- 30.be blessed with divine love and kindness
- 31.Feel the divine love and kindness and share these with the whole earth, every person and every being.
- 32.Let the entire earth, every person, and every being be blessed
- 33.With divine sweetness, divine joy, with warmness,
- 34.Caringness and tenderness.
- 35.Feel the sweet, loving feeling and share it with the whole earth.
- 36.From the center of the heart of God
- 37.Let the entire earth, every person, and every being be blessed
- 38.With inner healing, inner beauty,
- 39.divine bliss and, divine oneness.
- 40.Feel the divine bliss and divine oneness, and share these with every person and every being.
- 41.Achieve Illumination-Meditation On The Light, On The Mantra OM And The Interval Between The Two OMs Gently imagine a brilliant white light or golden light on the crown. Look at it gently and lovingly. Feel the quality of the energy emitted by the light. Feel the inner peace, stillness and bliss emanating from the light. Be aware of the light, the inner stillness and the bliss. Gently and silently chant the mantra OM or Amen.OOOOMMMM…..OOOOMMMM…..OOOOMMMM….
- 44.Continue meditating for about 10 minutes. Relax and let go
- 45.Releasing Excess Energy By Blessing And By Rooting After the meditation, raise again both hands with palms facing outward. Imagine the earth. Release the excess energy by blessing earth with light, loving-kindness, peace and prosperity for several minutes until your body has normalized.After releasing the excess energy, you may bless specific persons or your family and friends.
- 46.Next, gently be aware of the base of the spine. Project your consciousness down into the earth and imagine light descending into the earth three meters or 10 feet deep.
- 47.Giving Thanks After the end of the meditation, always give thanks to the Divine Providence and to your spiritual guides for the divine blessing.
- 48.Further Releasing Of Excess Energy Through More Physical Exercises And Massaging Strengthen the visible physical through massage of different parts of the body and more physical exercises after the end of the meditation for about five minutes. The purpose is to further cleanse and strengthen the visible body since more used-up prana is expelled out of the body. This facilitates the assimilation of the pranic and spiritual energies, thereby enhancing the beauty and health of the practitioner. Massaging and exercising after this meditation also reduces the possibility of pranic congestion or energy getting in certain parts of the body that may lead to illness. You can also gradually cure yourself of some ailments by doing exercises after doing the Meditation on the Twin Hearts.It is very important to exercise after the meditation; otherwise, the visible body will inevitably be weakened. Although the etheric body will become very bright and strong, the visible physical body will become weak because it will not be able to withstand the leftover energy generated by the meditation in the long run.
Pranic Healing is a highly effective therapy that corrects the energy imbalances, underlying physical, psychological and psycho-spiritual disorders. It involves systematic techniques of removing used up or diseased energy from the human energy system called the Aura and energizing it with fresh vital energy called Prana.
What is Prana and its Sources?
Prana means energy — the vital energy, or life force, which keeps the body alive and healthy. In Greek, it is called Pneuma, in Polynesian, Mana. It is called Ki in Japanese, Chi in Chinese, and Ruah in Hebrew. There are three major sources of prana from nature: the air, sun, and ground. A fourth source is Divine Prana which is received as a result of meditation and prayer.
Is Pranic Healing Effective?
Pranic Healing has proven itself to be very effective in healing both simple and complex ailments. There are numerous documented testimonials as to its effectiveness. Pranic Healing is intended to complement traditional western medicine, not to replace it or any other therapy. It is compatible with all other therapies.
Is Pranic Healing easy to learn?
Almost everybody has the innate ability to heal. Pranic Healing requires only simple concentration and application of the techniques. It is so effectively structured that you can learn how to perform basic healing for many ailments. Pranic Healing is a breakthrough in energy healing that can be learned by a scientist or a lay-person.
Who can learn Pranic Healing?
Anyone who is above 16 years of age, has average intelligence and an open mind (to experiment) can learn Pranic Healing.
What are the main differences between Pranic Healing and other Healing Modalities?
Pranic healing places great emphasis on the removal of used up or diseased energy before providing fresh energy. It treats eleven major chakras or energy centres of the body and many minor chakras of different organs and glands. The treatments are specific to the condition to be treated, using precise combinations of energy colours and vibrations unique to each situation.
What is the relationship between Aura and other Chakras?
The Aura is the energy vehicle that surrounds and interpenetrates the body. It enables Prana to circulate all over the body. The Chakras are whirling centres of energy within the human Aura that absorb, digest and distribute Prana to the organs and glands.
How is Pranic Healing done?
By the process of cleansing and energising.
What is bioplasmic body?
The bioplasmic body is the invisible living energy body that interpenetrates the physical body. Clairvoyants see this as a luminous energy body. Trained Pranic healers can easily feel or scan this aura even without special extrasensory talents. Pranic Healing works on the principle of relativity. This is what affect the physical body affect the energy body & vice versa.
What are the sources of Prana or Ki?
Source of Prana or Ki are:
What can Pranic Healing offer?
To name a few, Pranic Healing offers the following:
- Simple techniques on how to heal yourself and others (near or at a distance)
- Healing techniques for the treatment of seemingly incurable ailments, including mental and emotional disorders.
- Simple practical first-aid techniques for emergency cases.
- Prevention of serious and expensive diseases that may eat up your life savings.
- Balanced personality development,
- Abundance and prosperity,
- Harmony in Interpersonal relationships &
Stress and tension reduction.
What ailments can be healed with Pranic Healing?
Pranic Healing can heal
Simple disorders like: headache, cold, toothache, cough, sore throat, loss of voice, muscle pain, sprain, minor burns, fever, stomach ache, dysmenorrhoea and other ailments.
Severe ailments like: Migraine, arthritis, asthma, tuberculosis and other respiratory ailments, heart, liver, kidney problems, hypertension, eye defects, malignant tumour, hepatitis, myomy, ovarian cyst, epilepsy, etc.
Emotional and mental disorders like: stress and tension, anxiety, depression, phobias, trauma, grief, violent patients, compulsive behaviour, schizophrenia, etc.
Can Pranic Healing be used for Self healing?
Yes. Very simple and effective methods of self healing are taught in Basic Pranic Healing course itself!
Can Pranic Healing be used for healing someone who is at distance?
Yes. Distant Healing is taught in Basic Pranic Healing course and has same effects as healing done in person.
Can Pranic Healing be used to heal ailments which are incurable with modern medicines?
Yes. Many ailments like Diabetes, Migraine, which are deemed incurable with modern medicine, have been treated with Pranic Healing with good success rate.
Can Pranic Healing be used to treat obesity?
Yes. Pranic healing has specific protocol to treat obesity.
Can Pranic healing heal relationships?
With the help of techniques taught in Pranic Healing, relationship healing can be achieved. Meditation on Twin Hearts is one of the very effective methods to heal relationships.
What is Meditation on Twin Hearts?
Meditation on twin hearts is a technique which aims to achieve expansion of consciousness or illumination. This can, in the long run, not only increase intelligence and comprehension skills – a distinct advantage for students, executives, businessmen and others, but also results in rapid self healing.
Meditation on Twin Hearts is a form of “Planetary Healing”, because this technique is founded on the principle that the earth is blessed with loving kindness. Its potency increases when done in a group.
What else can Pranic Healing do?
Pranic healing has various other applications. It can be used to –
- Enhance academic performance of children
- Heal businesses, agricultural fields, poultry farms etc
- Manage and remove Stress
- Increase financial and material abundance
- And many more…